Monday, January 26, 2009

Okay, I am a little annoyed. Somehow when I originally made our new pregnancy plan online I must have selected the year 2003. Grr! So, I originally thought our first fertile round would be the first week of March, but instead, this is what it is:

3/14/09 - First day of your cycle
3/25/09 - A little bit fertile
3/26/09 - Fertile
3/27/09-VERY fertile
3/28/09 - Time to ovulate
4/07/09 - A home pregnancy test may work now.
4/11/09 - End of cycle
4/14/09 - No period? Maybe you're pregnant!
12/19/09 - If you are, this is your approximate due date.

So, we are planning on going away for our first wedding anniversary the 20-22 and we will be following form as we did the first two pregnancies. We find out our fertile round and tack on more days before ovulation and even after (just in case my cycle is a little off or something).

So...March 19-April 1 we will be going like two crazy bunnies!

Today is Terry's due date. I feel more awkward than upset. I know Roald's will be terrible. I felt upset about what today is yesterday, really. I have just been being lazy today and I'm in a bad mood.

Is it March yet??? I just want to be able to get pregnant again. I know no one can replace Terry or Roald and that having more children will not take away the pain of losing them, but just because I've lost my first two children doesn't mean I don't want more. I've always wanted a good number of kids. I'm just ready for that new pregnancy that will hopefully end in happiness and not sorrow.

My life feels so empty; if I had another child it would feel more complete and satisfying. Lord, please help us conceive soon! Make 2009 our year!

No comments:

Post a Comment